DesCha North is one of the five main regions of DesCha. The area is mountainous and is the mining and farming capital of the country.
DesCha North is divided into five prefectures:
- Churcher Prefecture, best known for its numerous churches and a growing beekeeping industry.
- Auburn Prefecture, home to the country’s best winter resorts and Mount Burns.
- Mountain Prefecture, the country’s mining centre.
- Carmine Prefecture, known for spice production and mining, as well as mountain pastures.
- Henderson Prefecture, the smallest prefecture, renowned for its dairy industry.